Post Graduate Counselling Diploma Course
Therapy Train Stirling CIC aims to offer a part time Counselling Diploma course to students who have a First Degree and also completed the Counselling Skills Course.
COSCA validation has been applied for.
This course will be offered on Mondays from September 2021 – June 2023.
This is a self-funded, part-time Diploma course involving:
- Paying for professional supervision on a fortnightly basis
- At least 30 hours of personal therapy
- Commitment to Group learning
- Full attendance each Monday over two years
- Written assignments to evidence clear knowledge of Person-Centred theory and practice
- Diploma students will be required to have approved supervisors and placement providers
The number of students will be limited to a maximum of 24, with two course leaders.
Applications are now open for entry at the end of September 2021.
Interviews will be held during August and September 2021.
For further information & an application form, email: firstname.lastname@example.org