Post Graduate Counselling Diploma Course
Therapy Train Stirling CIC offers a part time Counselling Diploma course to students who have a First Degree and have also completed the Counselling Skills Course.
COSCA validation has been applied for.
This is a self-funded, part-time Diploma course involving:
- Commitment to Group learning
- Full attendance each Monday over two years
- Written assignments to evidence clear knowledge of Person-Centred theory and practice
- Diploma students will be required to have approved supervisors and placement providers
- Paying for professional supervision on a fortnightly basis
- At least 30 hours of personal therapy
The number of students will be limited to a maximum of 24, with two course leaders.
Selection will take place on the basis of completed application form, two references and an interview.
For further information on future courses, email: firstname.lastname@example.org