Therapy Train Stirling remains open and offering services for both existing patients and new referrals and enquiries. Changes have been implemented to our practice (see below) in order to protect our clients, our counsellors and the wider community in line with current NHS and government guidance regarding the reduction of transmission of COVID-19:
- We offer online consultations. This means that treatment can continue for those patients who might have to self-isolate at some point during their treatment.
- Face to face appointments can be offered where we are satisfied that all parties are free of any COVID-19 symptoms.
- We request that anyone coming to an appointment washes their hands before and after the session in the facilities adjacent to the consulting room.
- Social distancing is observed between counsellors and clients during face-to-face appointments and rooms are well ventilated.
- We temperature check all staff members on arrival each day.
- All staff are following recommended hand washing protocols as well as enhanced surface cleaning and disinfection procedures.
- We encourage clients to download and use the Protect Scotland App in advance of their appointment.